MIS & DATA ANALYTICS
Victory Job Solutionns is Training & Development institute and we provide MIS/Backend Operation/Data Analyst /Practical Training. We have a Track Record of Training MIS/Backend Operation/Data Analysis to Customer Service Executive/Fresher Manpower at All Level. Victory Job Solutionns also invites Graduates, Post Graduates, Pursuing Masters or Professional for Practical Training Classes with Real Time Exposure.
Course Brief: Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers for 2 Modules of MIS & Data Analytics in Excel Training Delivery Method:
- Desktop Base
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions,
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practical of Concepts.
- Assignments/Real-time Exposure to Work on Real world data
Module 1 – Basic & Advanced Excel
Microsoft Excel is a general purpose electronic spreadsheet to use to organize, calculate, and analyze data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business
Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools.
This Module will mainly emphasize on following topics:
- Excel Introduction: Basic Intro, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
- Mathematical Functions:- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
- Date & Time Function:- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
- Text Functions & Data Validation :- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small.
- Filtering, Sorting, Grouping: Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
- Statistical Function & Other Functions :- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
- Logical Functions:- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
- Lookup & Reference Functions:- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
- Pivot Table:- and Charts, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
- Data Collection:- Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality.
- Analysis:– Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
- Advanced Chart Technique:- How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart.
- Advanced Dashboard.
- Report Development – (Real World Data)
Module 2- DASHBOARD, VBA / Macros & SQL Connection Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions. Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- KPI, Dashboard & Gantt Charts: To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
- Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a Algorithm
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
- Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros:- Power of Macros, What, When, How to use Macros.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties
- Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events
- Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security